Daewoo Electronics Guarantee Conditions
Daewoo Electronics products are guaranteed for 12 or 24 months from the date of original purchase as follows:-
|American style side by side fridge freezer||24 months*|
|Combination frost free fridge freezer||24 months*|
|Undercounter and tabletop fridges and freezers||12 months|
|Washing machines||24 months*|
|Washer dryers||24 months*|
|Microwave ovens||12 months|
|Vacuum cleaners||12 months|
Any defect that arises due to faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired free of charge during this period.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, neglect, tampering or incorrect adjustment, cabinet parts, knobs, software faults or consumable items such as batteries, drive belts or bulbs.
- The liability of Daewoo Electronics is limited to the cost of the repair (or replacement) of the product under the guarantee. Daewoo Electronics disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the manual. It must be used solely for domestic purposes.
- The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the product is resold, has had its serial number removed (or has an invalid serial number), or if an unauthorised person has carried out any repairs or alterations.
The guarantee is in addition to and does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.
For further information regarding your guarantee please see the section at the rear of your instruction manual. In the event of a breakdown please refer to the troubleshooting guide in your instruction manual and check all plugs, fuses and electricity supply.
In the event that you need further assistance please contact Daewoo Electronics Customer Services with your model and serial number, date and place of purchase along with a brief description of the problem.
In the event of there being no breakdown or the product is not within the guarantee period you will be charged for the repair.
If you purchased an extended warranty for your product please contact the provider of the extended warranty directly.
* 24 Months warranty was introduced on specified products sold from September 2010 onwards.